The curfew was set to expire at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
- Curfew in place in Santa Ana on Monday night; group protests shooting by deputy in L.A. County
- Disneyland begins recalling cast members from furlough for July 17 reopening, union says
- Coronavirus: Orange County reported 175 new cases as of June 22
- Santa Ana police investigate death of man found stabbed in apartment courtyard
- U.S. Supreme Court rules SEC can recover illegal profits from OC couple
- Destruction of Junipero Serra statues puts missions on edge, others work on educating about colonial history
- Coronavirus fallout: Orange County AG亚洲国际apphomes sold drops 51% in May
- O.C. deputies investigating robberies shoot at suspects in Burbank
Ramon Alvarez, 45, of Santa Ana previously pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy charges, admitting to having been given the power to place fellow inmates on "hard candy" or "green light" lists that marked them for murder or assault while he was behind bars in Orange County jail.
Among 34 recommendations are an end to qualified immunity for police officers and a special prosecutor to handle misconduct cases.
The promotion includes pancake breakfasts and burgers.
The patriotically decorated 12-by-7-foot area allowing loved ones to visit safely in Rancho Santa Margarita holds a special meaning for one family.
The Orange County Register has launched its 13th annual Top Workplaces program for 2020.
The expectation now is that Manfred will exercise his right in the March agreement to...
COVID-19 cases in Florida surpassed 100,000 on Monday, part of an alarming surge across the...
When we first heard about Senate Bill 1410, we figured that its supporters couldn’t be...